From: Robin Cragg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 12:54 AM

To: Maureen E Fischer

Subject: Re: Indexing multiple records for potential updates

Hi Maureen ,

All you need is a PRIMARY KEY (eg an auto_increment column) in your
MySQL

table. Then, places each row in it's own form. , with all the table
values

in textboxes, and a submit button at the end of each row. If you have a

hidden field in each row containing the unique index, then when you
click

on submit after changing a value, you get:

$do = "UPDATE Table SET Column1 = \"" . param("Column1") . "\", Column2
=

\"" . param("Column2") . "\" ... WHERE ColumnIndex = " .

param("ColumnIndex") . ";";

$dbh->do($do);