Just a hunch....

Dave K wrote:
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, partly because I'm not sure
where the problem lies.
Environ: Winnt, ActiveState Perl, ImageMagick, Apache.
Script uses CGI standard. I am attempting to access various methods from
Image::Magick, some of which require no arguments, 1 argument, several args,
and I want to access methods with arguments as follows:

$method = param("meth"); # works, grabs 'Rotate', 'Convolve' etc..
$method_args = param("margs"); # works also - to a degree
Here can you use @method_args = param("margs"); instead? that will get your multiple values into a list that could then be passed into your method call all at once, and should then work. This should be ok with single argument methods as well as the list will just be one method long. Give that a shot....

$result = $image-> $method ("$method_args");

so this becomes: $result = $image->$method(@method_args);

http://danconia.org