>In terms of "why reinvent the wheel", I prefer not to use CGI.pm for simple
>form processing because it prevents me from doing something like
>
>print >> End_of_form
>
>...lots of HTML code...
>
>End_of_form

        It does? Then I must be programming in something other than Perl
because I use that all the time! :)

        Of course I only use CGI.pm for form processing, not form
generation, so I don't know what happens if you try to mix the "print
<<END_PRINT" syntax with calls to CGI.pm's form generation functions.

        ---Larry

| Larry Coffin, G.P.H.                                     Watertown, MA |
| http://www.PointInfinity.com/lcoffin/        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |

Hofstadter's Law:
        It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take
Hofstadter's Law into account.

-