Hello,

I am going to be working on a project, that will be utilizing the GD::Graphs module to create various graph reports. I was hoping that someone could point me to some good documentation or working examples of the uses of this module... of course I've been to CPAN, but was hoping to find more working examples of it's use.

If you've used this module, would appreciate if you can direct me to some good docs and examples,... or if some one can recomend a better method of creating and working with graphs and Perl.

TIA as always

Happy Holidays,

--
Mike<mickalo>Blezien