How do I make mkdir work with a variable? I can put
mkdir '/mydir'; in a cgiscript and it will work perfect every time but if I
use a variable
mkdir $mydir; it will never work
It does not appear to make any difference how I place " or ' or anything
else. I have tested the variable to make sure it contains the info I want
using the print statement and it is correct every time. It just will not
create a directory I even set the parent directory to 777 still with no luck.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Tom

--
Internet Service Provided By Abyss Communications
A leader in Dial up and Satellite Internet Access