Ok, I  got it now. You mentioned tainted and I started looking at that
closer. The variables were not properly untainted before using them to make a
directory. Thanks for the help
Tom

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:49:45 -0500, Wiggins d'Anconia wrote

--
Internet Service Provided By Abyss Communications
A leader in Dial up and Satellite Internet Access