Hi,

How do I embed a java script inside a perl cgi? In my perl code I have a
print <<endofhtml   line then I insert all the html as normal.
Inside of the html i have a <script ..... /script> but none of it ever
executes. I call it with a web browswer and view the source and it looks
correct. Also I know that the javascript itself works fine. I have placed it
in a html page of it's own and it has run with no problems. Any ideas on how
I can fix this?

Thanks
Tom

--
Internet Service Provided By Abyss Communications
A leader in Dial up and Satellite Internet Access