When I run it on the command line  I get no errors. But Still the Javascript
fails to execute in the browser if it is generated from PERL. If I put the
very same javascript in it's own html page and call it with a browser it
works perfect.
Do I have to escape javascript in perl some how?

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:55:44 -0800, drieux wrote

--
Internet Service Provided By Abyss Communications
A leader in Dial up and Satellite Internet Access