> Can anyone tell me why I am receiving an error can't
> locate Net/LDAP.pm in @ INC (@INC  includes
> /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 etc, etc etc, etc.

Yes, this means that the module you are trying to "use" is
not installed in any of the directories that are in the INC
list.

The module may not be installed anywhere on the server where
your stuff is running.

The Perl Cookbook has a section that tells you how you can
install modules in your own directories on your hosting
server and then use the "use lib <library location>"
statement to include another <library location> that should
be searched for modules.

I've never quite gotten this to work.  The farthest I've
gotten is that the "use Net::LDAP" (as in your case) was
being found, but then some module reference within that
module would evidently not have been resolved.

So, what I'm providing you is probably not the complete
story about how to install your own modules.  But, maybe
someone else will respond.

Thanks,
Mark