Luinrandir Hernsen wrote:
> I want to create a web page that calls on another web page and
> automatically refresh the other webpage every minute. can I do this
> in JS alone? Perl alone? or do I have to use both?
>
> Thanks for the help, I just need to be pointed in a direction...

You can have a page refresh itself by emitting a Refresh response header.

To have one page refreshing another you'll need to have the pages in
separate frames or windows and use JavaScript to trigger the refreshing.

I find the following site helpful for little JavaScript snippets for this
kind of thing:

<http://developer.irt.org/script/script.htm>