Hi all,

A CGI program made in Perl gives me a bad error and I don't know why nor how
to solve it.

The error is:
perl.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x28068533" referenced
memory at "0x00000004". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to
terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program OK Cancel

I am running Windows 2000, Apache 2.4 web server, and Perl 5.8.

I've discovered that each time I use the fork() function in a program where
I also use "use DBI", it gives me that error.

I have also tried to exec() another perl program that forks a subroutine,
but it gives me the same error.

Do you have any idea what could be the problem, or ... the solution for it?

Thanks.

Or, ... do I have other ways to for external programs?
I want to fork another perl program.

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]