Is anyone aware of a good module for scheduling an event that is not a
command line event? I may just be able to use cron for this but I'm checking
if there is another solution. I want to schedule an e-mail to be sent to a
list of about 1,000 subscribers at a future time. I'll have the
administrator entering a date and time in a web form and will pull the time
request out of the params. Also using the MIME::Lite module (there's a ~200K
attachment going with it) rather than just piping to sendmail -t. Just
wondered if anybody had done something similar and what has worked well for
you.

Scot R.
inSite