Kristofer> This is what I do for security on my webserver.  I don't have the
Kristofer> shebang line in my scripts.  The webserver has a list of approved perl
Kristofer> script extensions.  When it runs across a file with this extension, the
Kristofer> web server executes it with perl.  Otherwise, it treats the file as if
Kristofer> it is text/html.

And if you are required to include that "extension" as part of your
URL, you are actually *decreasing* the security of your webserver, not
increasing it.

You should never be able to guess the implementation language by
looking at a URL.  Wrong.  Wrong.