My basic idea is a small perl script which logs in using ssh, executes "shutdown" logs out and exits. Any ideas on how to accomplish this task otherwise would be very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Sven

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 02:09 PM, Jonathan E. Hogue wrote:

I've had some luck with perl2exe in the past. If I remember correctly,
you also have to deliver a couple of .dll's with the executable. Can you
turn the app into a web app? You might have more luck with that.
http://www.indigostar.com/perl2exe.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Sven Bentlage [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 8:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: perl script as binary

Hi everyone!

I`m looking for a way to "compile" a perl script into an executable
binary for a WIN2000 system (no(!) perl installed).

Is there a way to get this working?

Thanks for your help in advance

Sven

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]