> BTW. I for once leave web sites of people who try to disable a browsers most
used feature.

Same!

So far, the only practicle and useful thing I've seen done ot modify a users
browser is when making a form of some kind, and you make a popup window come
up to enter more information or see a quick snapshot of something.  Then the
toolbars and things are simply removed, leaving you with an X to click on..
But thats a specialty thing.

My proxy server gets updated every so often to deny access to broken websites
I collect through the week..

Dennis