Regardless of whether you like or dislike the idea of disabling the back
button, that issue is not currently up for dispute.   This individual is
asking for help in accomplishing his objective.  Remember there is
always a reason.  Perhaps they want to disable use of a back button when
the user has exited a critical area.  Anyway, try checking here if
you're still looking for ideas...

http://sites.encompassnow.com/idude/articles/browser_cache_override.asp

>>> Ramon Chavez 8/22/2003 13:53:31 >>>
A page with no cache is awful.

Tell me I can't use the back button on your site and I won't visit it.

Bad idea to disable back button.

-rm-