You may have better luck in the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list since OS X likes to do all kinds of weird things with its Perl, and with regards to DBI/DBD in [EMAIL PROTECTED] Typically removing a Perl module is not as easy as installing them, removing the associated files is only one step...

Sorry I can't provide specifics I haven't tried this and don't have my PB with me....

http://danconia.org

Thanks for that macosx link, that list passed me by somehow. I will ask there.

Dave

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]