Sorry to ask this question here but I can't seem to get the beginner perl
list to work for me.

What is the concept/functionality to put functions or sub in a separate
file? I'm thinking something like creating a file for basic resusable
functions/sub like maybe require or include or something. Can someone just
point the way? Lets say i want to create a file in lib/favfuncs.pl. I
would call funcs in favfuncs.pl in my other perl progs.

thanks,
-rkl