Hello,
I'm not on the list, so please CC me directly.

Although I'm a reasonably competent Perl user I have never actually
used it for CGI purposes, just for database querying/data munging.
You can imagine my perpetual confusion at finding the Perl books in
the "Web programming" section of the bookstore.

Anyway, I suddenly need to create CGIish app on short notice so I
need to ramp up quickly. I notice there are a lot of CGI modules on
CPAN, so I wonder if anyone has ever seen some kind of comprehensive
review of these modules--a summary of their various strengths and
weaknesses. I'd like to figure out which ones I might make use of,
so I'm actually looking to RTFM. I just haven't found an M that
suits.

Thanks,
John

PS How do you pronounce 'munging'? I'm having an argument with a
coworker. The split is between 'munjing' and 'mung -ing' (hard G).