On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:46:04 +0200, Ash Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Werner Otto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 1:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Link

Hi all,

I have form that is made up of records retrieved from a database. The
first column presents the information as a hyperlink. I need to be able
keep a record on which one of the multiple hyperlinks where clicked.
Based
upon the selected link I need to pass the value to the next CGI and
perform an sql query. ANY ideas?

Do you have a code example of how to pass the parameters to the next script?