Anas

I have a similar requirement. Can you tell me which perl modules are you
using for connecting to http and getting html & which modules for
extracting info. I havent got to your stage, so I guess Ill keep an eye
on your thread ;-).

And Bob, thanks for the tip though its a bit advanced for me yet.

Best regards.
Sanjay.