On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 09:18:17AM -0400, Sean Davis wrote:
> I would like to be able to have the page switch and any other visible
> parameters on the page be persistent and visible to the user.  I would
> also like to be able to use the reset button for the form to reset the
> values.

Hi Sean,

Persistent form values usu. require some work on your side (some
browsers are starting to do this for users but you can't rely on it). To
set the value of the text area, you should be able to use your template
engine to insert the value received when you processed the first page.
Another option is to use HTML::FillInForm. This route makes setting
checkboxes, radio buttons and other annoying form inputs dead simple.

HTH,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.