That's not me, man. I'm not using frames or JavaScript.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Dorward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jonathan Mangin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "beginners-cgi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: Address bar & redirects

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 09:52:18AM -0500, Jonathan Mangin wrote:

http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/

The above URI is a frameset (eugh, icky frames). If an http resource loaded into the frameset performs a redirect then the URI won't change becuase the URI in the addressbar is not a reference to the document performing the redirect.

If you want to break out of frames you need some sort of client side
technology. JavaScript framebusters are not difficult to find, but are
out of scope for this mailing list.

It was accomplished *exactly* like the one that got me to
where the next redirect doesn't change the address bar.

I'm really not clear what you are refering to by "It" or "the one" here.