----- Original Message ----- From: "Chasecreek Systemhouse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: Address bar & redirects

>> http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/
> > The above URI is a frameset (eugh, icky frames).

That is one way URL cloaking works -- icky or not. All one has to do is right-click and select "show this frame only." Easy.

About URL not changing in IE -- this is not within the scope of this
list; please see -

microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.ieak

Or better still, one of the comp.infosystems.* sub-groups - maybe -

comp.infosystems.www.misc

--
WC -Sx- Jones
http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/

--

Sorry. Just thought that since I'm using CGI.pm to perform a
redirect and the browser doesn't reflect that successful redirect,