I am studying modules.. I am seeking a mentor to help.
I have very simple questions like ...
Do I need to pass vars into the mod?
Do i need to declare vars in the mod?
What is "our"? something like "my" and "local"?
Do I need to return vars?

The code I am writing creates part of a web page,
so I can print it in the mod or in the main.
(I wold prefer to print it in the mod.. if possible)

I have been reading for 2 weeks now and can't find a simple working model
to disect that I can understand all the parts of.

I have read what CPAN has, and a CGI101 and Visuals Perl book and O'Rielys
Mods and objects(or something like that) .. and I can't figure it out.

Please reply
Thanks
Lou