OK...

I have put the mod in the same dir as the main prog.
chmod 644 on mod
chmod 755 on main

however there is an error.
the mod does nothing more that produce HTML and a few calculations.
the mod works fine with out error in my editor.
however the main program does not like how I call stats.pm
i use the following line.
stats;
and the error

Bareword "stats" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
C:\WWW\MYSTIC~1\CGI-BIN\TEST-N~1\MA.CGI line 4359. Execution of
C:\WWW\MYSTIC~1\CGI-BIN\TEST-N~1\MA.CGI aborted due to compilation errors

and I have , at the top after the shebang
use strict;
use stats;

how do I call a mod and not ask to return any var or value?
I just want the mod to run...

thanks
lou