hi nexis!

This code works fine for me and I am able to see the graph. But when
the code goes on production     server, it gives Internal Server
Error. I have check the error logs and it says the premature end of
header.

sorry, but you checked the logs not good enough.
the message about "the premature end of header" is not the reason the script crashed for, is it only an hint, that a header was still open in the moment the exit. so, do not check only the last line but also all lines above with the same timestamp as the header-message.

good luck