Hi David,

This may be just a shot in the dark, but I was dealing with the same "Premature end of header" error just a few days ago. It just so happen I neglected to place the correct path of perl.exe on the top of the cgi script before I ftp it to my web host. You know? The line that says:

#!/usr/bin/perl

Because I was testing the script on my windows machine, I had this line on top:

#!c:/perl/bin/perl.exe

And that was what was causing the premature end of header error.

Another possibility is if you forgot to give your cgi script execution privilege when you put it on the unix host. Did you?

.......Hoenie