Hi!

I wonder if there is any way in Perl CGI that you can select an item in
a popup menu and execute a command WITHOUT having to click a submit
button? For instance, this is what I want to do:

I have a popup_menu with names of several values.
print $cgi->popup_menu(-name=>'list',
                      -id=>'list',
                      -values=>['L1','L2','L3']);

As soon as the user selects a value I want it to be automatically
printed out.

if ($cgi->param('list')) {
   print "Selected value: ".$cgi->param('list');
}

This is a very basic thing if you allow a submit button, but I don't
want to do that. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Marcus