Hi Shlomi,

>Sorry for the late response.
No problem it was a week end so i was also resting a bit :))

>It's pretty old. If you're using it as a desktop, you may wish to upgrade
>2010.0.
Yes i am using it on my Desktop.

>A lot of these can be installed by configuring urpmi to use the contrib
>repository. It would be easier after upgrading Mandriva.
Actually i am a new user on Mandirva, therefore i do not know much about how
to configure urpmi etc. Could you please give me any tips that how i can add
these modules in the exsisting version of Mandriva.

Kind Regards,
Raheel