The SwitchMorph code for compatibility with Squeak by Example was pushed to the olpc update stream last month.

Cheers,

  -- Scott

On Oct 3, 2007, at 5:32 PM, Andreas Raab wrote:

David Corking wrote:
I tested Marcus Denker's original changeset SwitchMorphEnh.2.cs at
http://bugs.squeak.org/file_download.php?file_id=1399&type=bug
in a Croquet SDK image
Croquet.1.0.18.9
from the Wisconsin Croquet Collaborative.
If works great and the example First Application in Squeak By Example
is perfectly playable as it should be.  Hope that helps.

It will, thanks!

Would you like me to test against any other images?

It may be useful to see if it works for the OLPC line of images as well.

Cheers,
  - Andreas