Hi, polishookm,

I cannot reproduce the phenomenon you describe in any image I have close to hand -- not in Squeak 3.9, not in Squeakland3.8-05, and not in the OLPC etoys image. (Can anyone else?)

What version of Squeak are you using? If it's 3.10, I'll leave it for other 3.10 users to track this down, since I don't have a copy of 3.10 handy.

Otherwise, perhaps you could email me a copy of a project of yours which exhibits this symptom...

Cheers,

-- Scott