Hi all.

I'm having difficulty installing the Term::ReadKey module which was
suggested to me. From what I can tell, I need to compile it--unfortunately,
I've never compiled any C programs on my Windows machine before, so I don't
have gcc installed. I have three questions:
1) Am I right that I need gcc to install this module?
2) Is there a pre-compiled version of this module available? I didn't find
one on CPAN, but perhaps someone has one...? I'm working on a WinME machine,
but I would be happy to try anything compiled on Win95 or up.
3) Assuming that the answers to the previous two questions are yes and no
respectively, what's the best place to get a copy of gcc? A link would be
suffcient.

TIA
janet