*Apologies for the duplicate Janet, I forgot to CC: the list*

ActiveState has a package TermReadKey, this is the ActiveState *read
'windows'* version of Term::ReadKey.

To access the ActiveState packages you should have ActiveState Perl
installed on your windows machine.  At the DOS prompt:
C:\> ppm

then at the PPM prompt

PPM> install TermReadKey

The package should be downloaded and installed with no hitches.  If this
isn't the module you are referring too please correct me.

James