I am using this modules (e.g. POP3Client module) for first time. I have a
simple program, to print the no of messages in the mail server. It is giving
error. Any help is appreciated.

------------------------------------
#! /usr/bin/perl

use Mail::POP3Client
$pop = new Mail::POP3Client ( USER     => "login",
                              PASSWORD => "password",
                              HOST => "domain.com" );
print $pop->Count();
$pop->Close();

------------------------------------

When I run the above program, I am getting this error

$ Pop3.pl
"Mail::POP3Client=HASH(0x16e394)" is not exported by the Mail::POP3Client
module at Pop3.pl line 6
Can't continue after import errors at Pop3.pl line 6
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Pop3.pl line 6, <GEN0> chunk 4
$

Thanks in Advance,
Amar