Your problem is a missing semicolon at the end of the
'use' line.

This makes perl think the following lines ($pop = ...)
are a series of parameters to the 'use' pragma. The
parameters to the 'use' pragma, after the first one (the
module), are a list of particular functions, variables,
etc. that you want to import from that module. I'm not
quite sure why it picked 'Mail::POP3Client' to be the
thing to complain about, but it was clearly destined to
complain!

> use Mail::POP3Client
> $pop = new Mail::POP3Client ( USER     => "login",
>                               PASSWORD => "password",
>                               HOST => "domain.com" );
> print $pop->Count();
> $pop->Close();

------

> When I run the above program, I am getting this error
>
> $ Pop3.pl
> "Mail::POP3Client=HASH(0x16e394)" is not exported by the
Mail::POP3Client