I won't comment on what is 'better'. I like using the Perl modules, that is
what they are there for (and I have never had any problems). If you want to
know if you can use Compress::Zlib, please read the documentation which comes
with it and see if it fits your needs. I suggest you do that with all your
options, see how they fit into what you wish to do.. benchmark if you need to,
and form your own educated opinion to what way is 'better' for your project.

Cheers,
Kevin

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 11:38:00AM -0500, Kailash Subramanian
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) spew-ed forth:

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
Number one ain't you... You ain't even number two.