At 10:41 AM 5/9/01 -0600, blowther wrote:
>I recommend wscite when I teach perl classes.  The code highlighting is
>pretty good.  No inline debugger tho.  We use ptkdb for graphical debugging.
>--all of these are free.--

I think it's pretty clear, given the requirement for project directories,
and group environment, that the poster should take a look at  Activestate
Visual Perl (http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Downloads/VisualPerl/), since
it allows Visual Studio to provide those features.  Since it sounds as
though money's available, they may want to check out their ASPN Perl
package also (http://www.activestate.com/Products/Productivity/ASPN_Perl/).