Brett...

Try 'ppm' at the command line.
C:\WINNT\Profiles\sneu\Desktop>ppm
PPM interactive shell (2.1.2) - type 'help' for available commands.

Commands:
    exit              - leave the program.
    help [command]    - prints this screen, or help on 'command'.
    install PACKAGES  - installs specified PACKAGES.
    quit              - leave the program.
    query [options]   - query information about installed packages.
    remove PACKAGES   - removes the specified PACKAGES from the system.
    search [options]  - search information about available packages.
    set [options]     - set/display current options.
    verify [options]  - verifies current install is up to date.
    version           - displays PPM version number

Stephen Neu
Internet Development
Characterlink.net
(630) 323-9800 ext. 235

"The camel was not designed to smell good. Neither was Perl."
 --Larry Wall