Hello All,

I am new to Perl and putting together a script that needs about 20 reasonably
complex subroutines.

To keep the code as modular and managable as possible I would prefer not to
define all the routines in the main script.

It seems like using 'require' is the way to go (since I don't have the time or
experience to do modules at the moment).

I can get the required scripts and subroutines to call OK when there is only one
sub per required file and I don't have to pass arguments.

When I try to pass args they don't seem to get picked up by the called script.
Is this possible?

Can someone give me some guidance or point me in the direction of the
appropriate doco?  I have looked at some books etc but can't seem to find the
info that I need.

Thanks in advance.

john