At 07:45 PM 5/29/01 +0000, Bernhard wrote:
>But I'm not using CGI.pm. I don't know what i should do with it. I only want
>to use Perl.

Unfortunately one has to walk before one can run.  Your response is akin to
saying, "I don't want to use a boat; all I want to do is sail across the
Atlantic using this pile of cloth and wood."

If you plan to do anything else with web programming in perl, your most
cost-effective solution is to learn CGI.pm and to learn whatever else you
need to learn in order to learn CGI.pm.  If this is all you want to do,
your most cost-effective solution is to find someone else to do it for you,
probably at a fee.  Sorry; that's just the way it is.

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies