BTW, I never said I used this product, if even why I would want to use it.  I
never assumed it did a good job, or even a bad job for that matter.  I never
said that is made the programs run faster, or even spoke of the size of the
resulting exe.  The question was whether or not it 'compiled' in the sense
that you don't need any runtime libraries to run the exe.  I find this answer
to be yes.  The copied text is directly from the info in the package I
downloaded.