I have just written a program that makes an array of hashes of hashes of
hashes.  It reads all kind of information in from a bunch of files and
then later I access the elements of this thing in a convienient way
because it's kind of like a little database.  Anyways, I end up printing
everything out into a very big html table.  I noticed that *sometimes*
nothing is printed  when I say 'print this part of that array...'
Thought it was a bug in the code, but then I ran the program on a
machine with more memory and *now* the elements that were missing
previously are printed, but some 'further on down the line' are not.  It
seems that the computer is running out of memory and at some point no
data really gets added to this monster of a list of lists...  What the
heck should I do so that I can perform these functions, but not run into
this problem of running out of memory?

Cheers,
Bryan