From: Scott Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 09:51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: populating an array with unique integers.

I want to create an array, and populate it with random numbers, they should
be unique and sorted (I can sort at the output).  I'm stuck at the unique
part:

generate a random number;
check if the number exists in the array,
     if it exists generate a new one,
     check again until a unique number is found.

once unique add too next place in array.

I think the perldocs are confusing me.

Thanks.

Scott.