> > So my big question is: how can i compile a statically linked perl.
> Try sticking -Uusedl on your Configure line.

Okay, the solution is: -Uusedl -Aldflags=-static

Is it possible to compile a perl, which
 - statically linked, by the meaning that it doesn't require
    /lib/ld-linux.so.2
 - it can dynamically load per-modules.

If the above is not possible, then how do I compile a static perl, which
includes the XML::Parser modules? Don't tell me to simply extract it into
ext/, and recompile, because it doesn't work this easy. I've tried it,
among lots of other possibilites, but I'm stuck and would really need
this.

thanks
pozsy