Hello all,
        I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who helped me out on
my project.  I am obviously new to Perl and am a total hack, but eventually,
I will become proficient.  For those that are wondering, my lap dance
program is just a small contest for members of www.ten.com and yes, I do
work in the Porn industry (Interactive Gallery, subsidiary of Nasdaq:NOOF).
Perl is alive and well in the adult world and is even traded on Wall street,
the stock that is!  We have an engineering team that are all mongers,
however they have bigger fish to fry then my little contest program.  So,
thanks again for the help and very constructive criticisms.  One day, I will
be the mentor!

P.S., I would give out a user name and password, but the likeliness of their
being underage participants in this forum is too great.
Jon Riddle
Interactive Gallery Inc.
Phone- 818-501-4486 ext. 3037
Email- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The three great virtues of a programmer are
laziness, impatience and hubris.
                                  Larry Wall "