Lightning flashed, thunder crashed and EriK W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> whispered:
| Excellent!
|
| Thank you all for your help!
|
| I am going to spend more time on man pages or beginners book.
|
| What is the best beginners book in you opinion?

Currently, I like "A Little Book on Perl" by Robert Sebesta (ISBN
0139279555).  It's nice and small and easy to get into.

I'm waiting to see a copy of "Learning Perl, 3rd edition" (Randal, HINT!).
I was disappointed with the second edition (I'll keep to myself how I think
it happened), but hold great hope for the third edition.

-spp
--
Stephen P Potter                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"You can't just magically invoke Larry and expect that to prove your point.