On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 08:31:01PM -0400, Quang Bui wrote:
: I'm writing a paper on this email list and I need to
: know the following:
:
: 1. Who sponsors this list?

No one sponsors this list.  There are several people behind the scenes
who work not for money or food, but because it's The Right Thing.  On
the other hand, I believe that valueclick provides the hardware and
bandwidth but are they are not sponsors.

: 2. What mail list manager (MLM) does the list use?
:    I think it's ezmlm.

I think you're right but I haven't checked and don't remember.  :-)

: 3. Where can I find the FAQ and the archive of this list?

You can find it at: http://beginners.perl.org/faqs

: 4. Is there a web site for this list?

http://beginners.perl.org/

: I would appreciate any help.  Thanks.

You're welcome.

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with DBase IV, V1.0
You pull the trigger, but it turns out that the gun was a poorly