Hey all,

I just started learning Perl yesterday and I've already gotten pretty far in my first
program.

My question is... well... here's the situation.

The first part of my program asks if the user has a current login on the program. If
they don't, then the program goes on, if they do, it goes on to a login screen.

How do I go about setting this fork in the road type situation?

(sorry if i'm being brief, I've been hacking at this thing since 6am this morning
{it's 10.30pm})

MrHate

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!