I know we should not spend too much bandwidth on something like this .. but I
have been on several lists and this issue always comes up at several points in
the lists history ... I actually think it will be cool for the guys writing
mailing list programs to take the unsubscribing issue into the program itself
On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 10:59:10AM -0400, Kevin Meltzer shaped the electrons to read: